Friday, November 27, 2009

? trouble with IE 7?

since downloaded the IE 7 from yahoo I can't use internet IE at all I've had to use Netscape and it isn't user friendly? Has anyone else had problems with error messages with IE 7? I always get can't connot t the page, I've disable and even trie removing software and firewalls.



? trouble with IE 7?microsoft word





I downloaded IE7 and un-installed it several times before i get a stable IE7 installation , it gave me a very hard time and it is still doing that to me , the worst thing when you open multiple pages and all at a sudden IE7 stops responding and closes and you lose all your work , this drives me crazy , so lastly I downloaded Firefox after I read this article http://downint.googlepages.com/Firefoxvs... and every word they said in the article was absolutely correct and now I am living in the Internet heaven. they also have a link to download Firefox for free.



? trouble with IE 7?windows movie maker internet explorer



yes i downloaded it a couple of days ago and had nothing but trouble there has to be a lot of glistches in and they need to fix it and stop telling people to download it untill it is fixed... i uninstalled it and went back to the IE I had before....
Got to Start %26gt; Settings %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Add/Remove



put a check mark in the little box at the top of the window that say Show Updates.



Scroll down to where you find IE 7. It should be either with other Windows programs or with the Yahoo ones.



Uninstall the Yahoo IE7 version.



Go to Microsoft and download IE from their website.



http://www.microsoft.com



Do a search on Windows Internet Explorer 7 or IE7.



Download and install it.



You should be all set.



Always get Microsoft software from their website!!!



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting